Many research journals are inviting research papers in their special issues. The main advantage is that all the papers will be published free of cost.
This blog post (Call for papers for free journal publication) aims to provide the latest calls for papers and special issues from Scopus, SCI journals.
List of Call for papers for free journal publication
Arab Journal of Basic and Applied Sciences
Special Issue: Nonlinear Evolution Equations and Their Solutions.
This special issue welcomes research on nonlinear evolution equations and their solutions with mutable coefficients in physics.
Theatre, Dance and Performance Training
Special Issue: Contemporary Directions in Director Training
This special issue invites a broad range of contributions from scholars and artists globally, in order to offer a contemporary consideration of training for directing.
International Journal of Human-Computer Interaction
Special Issue: Adaptative Human-Computer Interaction System for Education
We welcome researchers, scholars, and practitioners from multiple disciplines to present novel and innovative ideas to our Special Issue.
Humanities and social sciences communications
The journal is inviting papers for the following themes:
- Continuity and change in Russian politics
- The future of research assessment
- Global governance
- Scientific advice to governments
- Perspectives on soft power
- Studies in horror and the Gothic
- Discourse studies: theories and methodologies at the crossroads of language and society
- Green criminology and environmental harm
- China in the Global South
- Digital society and capitalism
- Religion and poverty
- Mediated populism
- What future for the philosophy of religion?
- Cultural evolution
- Social and spatial inequalities: processes, impacts and policies
- Challenging medical translation
- Making and using evidence
- Quantitative methodologies: novel applications in the humanities and social sciences
- The past, present and future of European science diplomacy
- Conceptualising health research participation in the era of big data
- Migration, poverty and inequality
Journal of Business Research
- A Blockchain-Based Approach to Marketing in the Sharing Economy
Proposed deadline: August 15, 2022
- A Better Tomorrow? Work and Well-being in the Entrepreneurial Society
- New Technologies in Advertising Research and Practice
- Resource Curse and Sustainable Development
Submission Deadline: September 15, 2022
- Towards ‘good mining’: repositioning, or moving beyond, CSR and SLO
- Big Data Analytics and Machine Learning Applications in Natural Resources Management
Submission period: July 1, 2022 to August 31, 2022
International Journal of Advanced Computer Science and Applications
International Journal of Advanced Computer Science and Applications is accepting submissions. You may submit your research/review/survey results as per the following schedule:
Important Dates: Volume 13 No. 2, February 2022
- Paper Submission Due: February 01, 2022
- Review Notification: February 15, 2022
- Publication Date: March 01, 2022