Submission Preparation Checklist
As part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- I certify and take responsibility, as a submitter of this manuscript, that the research contained herein has followed appropriate ethics processes, IRB or otherwise, in the country where the research took place.
- The manuscript has not been previously published, nor is it in review at another journal or publisher
The submission has been combined into a single document with the following items in order:
c. Key words
d. Body of manuscript
e. References (if needed)
f. Tables and figures (if included; in situ is acceptable)
- The manuscript has been blinded so that self-references are replaced with blinded references in-text and on the reference page (i.e., Author, 20XX; Author 1 & XXXX, 20XX)
- A cover page (for attachment as a supplementary document) is prepared which contains the following information: Paper Title, Author(s) with the corresponding author clearly identified, University Affiliation of the Author(s), Full Contact Information of Author(s) including Address, Email, and Phone Number, and a suggestion for two potential reviewers and their contact information who have expertise specific to your manuscript and are active in the field; when attached as a supplementary document, the editors will NOT forward this information to the reviewers
- The manuscript file is in Microsoft Word, RTF, WordPerfect, or PDF document file format
- The text is double-spaced in 12-point font with page numbers on each page
- The manuscript does not exceed the word count limits posted on the “Submission Overview” instructions
Copyright NoticeAuthors who publish with this journal agree to the following terms:
- Authors retain copyright and grant the journal right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution License that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgement of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are able to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal's published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgement of its initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) prior to and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work (See The Effect of Open Access).